Reports in V4 for schools and list participants

Hi!

We upgraded to V4 for this years reading program (summer 2019). We send the schools a list of all the kids who registered for the summer program and a list of all the kids who finished. We did this in v3. It was easy to run that report and email the excel sheet with the list of participants. I am looking at the reports area for v4 and I cannot find a way to run a report list like this now. I can only get the number of total kids by school. This is a huge issue. Is there a way to do this? The kids who participate get a party at the school and I hate to mess that up.

When we implemented reporting in version 4 we were careful to avoid reports that would divulge too much information about individual participants (and minors) as we end up having a lot of users across a lot of library systems with access to run reports in our program.

This data is in the database, you could extract it with a database query if you have access though that’s a little more technical. Alternately, we could add in a report that would produce this for you.

A few questions:

1. Are you using 4.1.1?
  2. How challenging will it be for you to update the code in your installation?
  3. It seems like you don’t need this report until the end of the program, is that accurate?

Let us know and we’ll do what we can to help!