Logging Time, NO points - But not for everyone!?

I have had a two people register and try to enter their reading time (under 60 minutes), but the points did not show up on their account. It should have given them a point after 40 minutes of reading time. The part that baffles me is that there have ONLY been 2 people complaining about this and everyone else seems to be getting points. One of the patrons has two kids linked to theirs, but their son is the only one not collecting points. I can’t see a anything different with their accounts, so I’m not sure what else to look at to solve this problem. Please help me!

Update: We’ve discovered more people who are not collecting points when they log time, but I still can’t figure out why.

We are having the same problem. Looks like you have to enter the minutes in the increment that you allotted for a point. For us, every 30 minutes equals a point, so to get points you need to enter in increments of 30, 60, etc. So if a patron enters 45 minutes (gets one point) and then enters another 45 minutes (another point) but at this time they should have 3 points because it adds up to 90 minutes. This is discouraging to the patrons. Any one figure out a fix for this?

I am going to have my guinea pig patron account try that, but we have so many other patrons where the points are working and they are entering less than 40 minutes at a time. I am not sure what the difference is between the accounts. Thanks for the suggestion.