I was trying to add a calendar feed to the side text on our program. I pasted the code in, saved it, and it worked. When I went in to tweak it a little, I found that things had gone all wonky:
This is the code I entered:
This is another one that could be modified with a database query, unfortunately I can’t think of a way to bypass the editor control easily.
I’m strongly considering moving to a Markdown/CommonMark based text field for next year which would resolve this problem.
Ha! Of course it is!
That’s the approach I’d take. This will be in the
Programs table, I believe the left text is
HTML3 and the right text is in
Thanks, HP. I’ll venture down that path on Monday.
Success. Clearing that code fixed it right up.