Internal Server Error on Control Room (but no other page)

The problem I’m having is that the GRA Control Room was working perfectly fine, got us through the summer, and then one day it just wouldn’t open. I am attaching an image of the log file and website error. I’ve gone through and tried to see what might have changed in the web.config or control room configure.aspx files but I don’t think there’s anything different than there was all summer? I’m not sure what to do, but what I want is to be able to access the control room again. Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Kaitlyn

It’s mentioned in the subject line but no where else, so I’m looking for clarification… You can access the public side of the GRA, log in as a patron, etc - just can’t access the Control Room side? Can you not get to the Control Room url, or is the error after attempting to log in?

sorry about that. When I go to the public side, I see everything as it should be. There’s currently no program going on, so I can’t tell if I can log in or not, but I am also utilizing the site for a separate project and all of that is working fine.
Right now I cannot even attempt to log in to the control room. The error I screenshotted (sp?) is what pops up when I try to get to the login page for the control room.

Had to move to another screen to read the error log. Seems more obvious where your issue is now that I can read it! What did you try to resolve that (of the listed options)?

I searched all of the files for code that had “timezone”, but I couldn’t find it anywhere. I’m not sure what the next step is.

Talk to the system admin person who set up your servers. Something isn’t right there.

Therein lies the problem. I set up everything with the assistance of our city tech person, who has since left his position. I can basically understand the front end stuff, but I’m in way over my head when it comes to servers and file logs and all of the back end stuff.

Bummer. You’re most of the way there. You have an error message. You just need to get someone on your crew to poke around who has more knowledge of your setup. Good luck!